The Biomedical Optical Microscopy, Nanoscopy and Interferometry Research Group is a part of the Department of Biomedical Engineering and the Nano Center of Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Biomedical Optical Microscopy and Nanoscopy.
- Optical Interferometric Systems
(including Interferometric Phase Microscopy and Optical Coherence Tomography).
- Optical Imaging and Therapy using Nano-Particles in Biological Cells.
- Optical Signatures of Cancer and Fertility Disorders.
- Three-Dimensional Optical Imaging and Holography for Biomedical Applications.
[People] [Research] [Publications: Journals, Conferences, Books, Reviews, Patents, Seminars, Press]
[Facilities: Nano Center Lab, Interdisciplinary Center Lab] [Collaborations] [Open Positions]
[Courses: Optical Microscopy, Optics and Lasers, Electromagnetics, Interferometric Imaging, Interferometric Microscopy (Online)], BME Lab] [Internal: Calender, Photos] [Contact]